STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY
If you want to crack CMI PG EXAMINATION, Then this STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY is the best for you! Joining the course in STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY can help you gain the finest experience, improve and harness your skills in various domains marketing. At the same time, you get to do it in a competitive context against thousands of participants where each one tries to build the most predictive path. STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY will show you the path to achieve your goal. Pushing your limit can result in better performance and smaller prediction errors. Being able to achieve high ranks consistently STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY can help you accelerate your career in CMI PG EXAMINATION.
In STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY we have highly qualified teachers and researchers have combed through several books and journals, having collected and processed all the information so that it becomes easily accessible to the student. The study material is prepared in a time tested fashion with the student kept in mind in such a fashion that the student can catch up on the various topics in the event of missed lectures. Besides the theory being extensively discussed, an enormous collection of problems has been added so that the student can learn to apply the concepts over a diverse spectrum of difficulty. All the problems have been worked out thoroughly so that in case the student gets stuck, we've got you covered !
CMI PG COURSES
Chennai Mathematical Institute is a centre of excellence for teaching and research in the mathematical sciences. Founded in 1989 as part of the SPIC Science Foundation, it has been an autonomous institute since 1996.The research groups in Mathematics and Computer Science at CMI are among the best known in the country. The Institute has nurtured an impressive collection of PhD students.In 1998, CMI took the initiative to bridge the gap between teaching and research in India by starting BSc and MSc programmes in Mathematics and allied subjects. Students who have graduated from CMI have gone on to join leading institutions throughout the world.CMI occupies a unique position in Indian academia, attracting substantial funding from both corporate and government sources.In October, 2005, CMI moved to its new campus at Siruseri, on the southern outskirts of Chennai. In December, 2006, CMI was recognized by the Government of India as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.CMI's vision is to build on its early success and develop into a well-rounded academic institution, in the tradition of the best universities around the world.
Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai offers degree programmes to aspirants at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (PhD) level. The programmes offered at the institute are in the Science stream.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for UG & PG Courses
Aspirants meet Chennai Mathematical Institute eligibility criteria for admission in UG programmes if they have cleared 12th Standard or equivalent.Eligibility criteria that aspirants need to fulfill to secure admission in PG programmes offered at Chennai Mathematical Institute states that candidates should possess a B.E. /BTech/B.Sc/B.Math/B.Stat./B.Tech/BCA degree.For admissions to PhD programmes, students need to have a B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc.(Math)/M.Sc.(Math)/MCA/MSc (CS)/ B.Sc.(Physics)/M.Sc.(Physics).
Note: Aspirants are advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned by Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai for the course in which they wish to secure admission.
For admissions to all the programmes, aspirants will have to take Chennai Mathematical Institute entrance exam which is typically held in May.
Selection for all PhD programmes will be based on an interview which will be held in Chennai. For all other programmes, interviews will be at the discretion of the Admissions Committee—the Committee may call shortlisted candidates for an interview depending on their prior academic record.
UG, PG and PhD aspirants also receive scholarship. Check details below.
- Rs. 4000 per month
- Rs. 6000 per month
- Rs. 16000 per month
- B.Sc. (Hons.)
B.Sc. (Hons.) students also receive an additional monthly scholarship of Rs. 1000, made possible through generous private donations.
Application Process for All Courses:
To apply for UG, PG or PhD programmes at the University, students can apply online on the official website or request a printed application form, either by post or in person.
Admit Card: Admit card for the exam will be issued prior to the entrance exam. Students can download the same from the official website by logging on to the admission portal of the varsity and take a print of this admit card.Students are advised to keep the admit card safely and it needs to be carried to the test centers.
CMI Entrance Exam Summary
Chennai Mathematics Institute (CMI) conducts an entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD level programmes in the stream of Science. The courses offered by CMI are listed below.
- BSc (Hons) in Mathematics and Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) in Mathematics and Physics
- MSc in Mathematics
- MSc in Applications of Mathematics
- MSc in Computer Science
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in Computer Science
- PhD in Physics
There is a common entrance examination for both the BSc (Hons) programmes. Students are not required to select their course at the time of applying. The choice needs to made after admission.
INTERVIEW SPECIAL GUIDENCE
- Special guidance for CMI PG COURSES
- Special notes
- Question discussion on the basis of our successful past student's discussion
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR SAMPLE VIDEOS
- Regular live classes are conducted by our prestigious faculty over Skype as they go over numerous concepts and problem-solving tricks.
- Special doubt-clearing classes are conducted regularly as the student progresses through the course.
- Mock tests are conducted on a weekly basis to track the progress of the student.
- A thorough analysis of the tests are conducted so that the student gets to work on weak points.
- Pre-recorded video lectures by our esteemed faculty are available for those who cannot attend regular classes.
- Lectures are custom tailored according to the course requirement, adhering strictly to the latest syllabus.
- Special doubt clearing classes are conducted regularly as the student progresses through the course.
- Offline live classes are held every day at our prestigious study centres, conducted by our esteemed faculty.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions one to one clearing is conducted.
- Video backups are provided for students who have missed the classes.
- Weekly mock tests are conducted to track the progress of the students.
- A complete analysis of the tests are conducted so that the student gets to work on the weak points.
WANT TO KNOW HOW STUDENTS DID IN THE PAST?
I used to watch Study Alpha Academy online lecture video. They are very much helpful to crack my exam and I cleared all the basic concept of my subject. The best mock test analysis I have ever got. Study Alpha Academy has not only been an amazing coach but also a caring mentor, and the strategies and lessons they have provided that inspired and motivational. The materials are very good. The analysis provided by Study Alpha Academy are also very good and rectify my weakness very well.
- Sandeep Singh (CMI PG)
Study Alpha Academy is wonderful and high-quality coaching institute. y. I have qualified my CMI PG all because of Study Alpha Academy excellent teaching. I strongly recommend Study Alpha Academy to every student who all are preparing for CMI PG. They give the best personal attention classes in whole India. I sincerely thank to some of the respected faculties for giving such wonderful classes to the teachers & lecturers and making their career. I really grateful to you for your excellent doubt clearing classes and concept understanding notes.
- Anita Mathur (CMI PG)
WE ARE COVERING
CMI PG SYLLABUS:
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science: The entrance examination is a test of aptitude for Mathematics at the 12th standard level, featuring both objective questions and problems drawn mostly from the following topics: arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus.
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Physics: The entrance examination is the same as BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science and will test aptitude for Mathematics at the 12th standard level. For the syllabus and sample question papers, follow the links under BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science.
- MSc/PhD Computer Science: The entrance examination is a test of aptitude for Computer Science featuring both multiple choice questions and problems requiring detailed solutions drawn mostly from the following topics: discrete mathematics, algorithms, basic computer organization and some programming.
- MSc/PhD Mathematics: The entrance examination is a test of aptitude for Mathematics featuring both multiple choice questions and problems requiring detailed solutions drawn mostly from the following topics: algebra, real analysis, complex analysis, calculus.
- MSc Data Science: The entrance examination is a test of aptitude in mathematics, statistics and computer science. The questions will test familiarity with school level mathematics, discrete mathematics, probability theory, logic, and programming.
- PhD Physics: The entrance examination is a test of aptitude for Physics.
All topic with analysis
Complete past year solution with explanation
mock papers with solution
More than 2600 pages +