STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY
If you want to crack IIT JAM CHEMISTRY EXAMINATION, Then this STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY is the best for you! Joining the course in STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY can help you gain the finest experience, improve and harness your skills in various domains marketing. At the same time, you get to do it in a competitive context against thousands of participants where each one tries to build the most predictive path. STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY will show you the path to achieve your goal. Pushing your limit can result in better performance and smaller prediction errors. Being able to achieve high ranks consistently STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY can help you accelerate your career in IIT JAM CHEMISTRY EXAMINATION.
In STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY we have highly qualified teachers and researchers have combed through several books and journals, having collected and processed all the information so that it becomes easily accessible to the student. The study material is prepared in a time tested fashion with the student kept in mind in such a fashion that the student can catch up on the various topics in the event of missed lectures. Besides the theory being extensively discussed, an enormous collection of problems has been added so that the student can learn to apply the concepts over a diverse spectrum of difficulty. All the problems have been worked out thoroughly so that in case the student gets stuck, we've got you covered !
IIT JAM CHEMISTRY COURSES
Chemistry is one of handful of subject papers for which the IIT JAM exam is conducted. JAM Chemistry exam is one of the most popular papers, considering the high number of test takers. Thus, one has to prepare well in order to get good marks in the JAM exam and in turn get a seat in one of the reputed Indian Institutes of Technology to study M.Sc or M.Sc PhD in Chemistry. Start with Knowing the exam pattern and syllabus of IIT JAM exam and then decide which books to study from.
The IIT's and IISc has a world class course for Masters in Chemistry: the M.S. Chemistry course. Besides the enormous amount of pride and confidence that comes on getting selected for any of the courses, a candidate goes through rigorous grooming and training, and at the end of the three-year long course, becomes a cut above the rest. Not only does the candidate get to work with stalwarts in the field of Chemistry, but the student also gets the orientation and mentoring from the best, in order to be the best on a worldwide level. It is a well-known fact that many Nobel Laureates visit the campus and conduct seminars, which the students of the Institute are encouraged to attend and interact.
Besides the academic prospects, a student may also get to apply for jobs with high remuneration from multinational companies as a chemist.
WE ARE COVERING THE ENTRANCE EXAMS OF THE FOLLOWING INSTITUTIONS
- IIT Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- IIT Bombay, Mumbai
- IIT Delhi, Delhi
- IIT Gandhinagar, Gujrat
- IIT Guwahati, Assam
- IIT Hyderabad, Telangana
- IIT Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- IIT Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal
- IIT Madras, Chennai
- IIT Patna, Bihar
- IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- IIT Ropar, Punjab
INTERVIEW SPECIAL GUIDENCE
- Special guidance for IIT JAM Chemistry
- Special notes
- Question discussion on the basis of our successful past student's discussion
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR SAMPLE VIDEOS
- Regular live classes are conducted by our prestigious faculty over Skype as they go over numerous concepts and problem-solving tricks.
- Special doubt-clearing classes are conducted regularly as the student progresses through the course.
- Mock tests are conducted on a weekly basis to track the progress of the student.
- A thorough analysis of the tests are conducted so that the student gets to work on weak points.
- Pre-recorded video lectures by our esteemed faculty are available for those who cannot attend regular classes.
- Lectures are custom tailored according to the course requirement, adhering strictly to the latest syllabus.
- Special doubt clearing classes are conducted regularly as the student progresses through the course.
- Offline live classes are held every day at our prestigious study centres, conducted by our esteemed faculty.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions one to one clearing is conducted.
- Video backups are provided for students who have missed the classes.
- Weekly mock tests are conducted to track the progress of the students.
- A complete analysis of the tests are conducted so that the student gets to work on the weak points.
WANT TO KNOW HOW STUDENTS DID IN THE PAST?
I am a student of STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY. I found the classes very interesting. These classes helped me build my concept and clear my doughts.
I am extremely grateful to the entire team of STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY. My reason for joining is I got very experienced and dedicated teacher and they helped me a lot. After joining my approach towards chemistry has totally changed.I develop an interest which I earlier used to avoid. The experience of STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY is amazing.
- RAHUL KUMAR
Someone truly said the along with the hard work and determination one needs proper guidance and direction to succeed. I would like to thank Sourav Sir and all the faculties of STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY for helping me to realize all my potential.
I used to watch the lecture videos daily and I clear all my basic concept from them. Thank you so much for 2years of much more than IIT JAM CHEMISTRY.
- AJAY SHARMA
STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY is really a premier Institute IIT JAM. I must say that teachers here are quite supportive and pay equal attention to all the students helping them to develop a better concept and understanding of the topics. The test series provide a better practice and understanding of subjects. Smart classes helped me a lot to get a clear understanding of the topics. Moreover, Sourav Sir is always ready to support the students and make all possible efforts to bring every student to their comfort level.
- SONAM ROY
WE ARE COVERING
IIT JAM Chemistry Syllabus :
- Basic Mathematical Concepts
- Atomic and Molecular Structure
- Theory of Gases
- Solid state
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical and Phase Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic Reaction Mechanism and Synthetic Applications
- Qualitative Organic Analysis
- Natural Products Chemistry
- Aromatic and Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding and Shapes of Compounds
- Main Group Elements (s and p blocks)
- Transition Metals (d block)
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Instrumental Methods of Analysis
- Analytical Chemistry
All topic with analysis
Complete past year solution with explanation
Mock papers with solution
More than 2600 pages +