STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY
If you want to crack ISI EXAMINATION, Then this STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY is the best for you! Joining the course in STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY can help you gain the finest experience, improve and harness your skills in various domains marketing. At the same time, you get to do it in a competitive context against thousands of participants where each one tries to build the most predictive path. STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY will show you the path to achieve your goal. Pushing your limit can result in better performance and smaller prediction errors. Being able to achieve high ranks consistently STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY can help you accelerate your career in ISI EXAMINATION.
In STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY we have highly qualified teachers and researchers have combed through several books and journals, having collected and processed all the information so that it becomes easily accessible to the student. The study material is prepared in a time tested fashion with the student kept in mind in such a fashion that the student can catch up on the various topics in the event of missed lectures. Besides the theory being extensively discussed, an enormous collection of problems has been added so that the student can learn to apply the concepts over a diverse spectrum of difficulty. All the problems have been worked out thoroughly so that in case the student gets stuck, we've got you covered !
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) is based by P.C. Mahalanobis in Calcutta on seventeenth December, 1931.The ISI has gained national importance by an act of the Indian Parliament Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) is a singular institution which dedicated to the analysis, teaching and application of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences. The Headquarters of ISI is found within the northern fringe of the metropolis of Calcutta. In addition, there square measure four centers settled in urban centre, Bangalore, Madras and Tezpur. Office of the Institute settled in many alternative cities across India.
The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) is an esteemed, world-renowned, educational institute, funded by the Indian Government. It is solely dedicated to advanced research in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, and Library Science.It is also responsible for conducting the Regional Mathematical Olympiad (RMO) and has coordinated the Indian National Olympiad (InMO) from the eastern region. Entry into this prestigious institution is regulated by a challenging entrance test. The ISI entrance exams are designed to test a candidate's aptitude for the subject and are heavily depended on the theoretical and quantitative understanding of the subject as a whole.
Candidates applying should ensure that they meet the relevant eligibility criteria mentioned against each program:
3-year B Stat (Hons): Successful completion of 10+2 years of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent with Mathematics and
English. Stipend Rs. 3000/- per month. (Offered at Kolkata).
- 3-year B Math (Hons): Successful completion of 10+2 years of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent with Mathematics and
English. Stipend Rs. 3000/- per month. (Offered at Bangalore).
- 2-year M Stat: 3-year Bachelor's degree with Statistics as a full subject, or a B Stat/B Math Degree/a Statistician's Diploma/Senior Diploma/Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistical Methods with Applications from the Indian Statistical Institute. Stipend Rs.5000/- permonth (Offered at Delhi and Chennai).
- 2-year M Math: 3-year Bachelor's degree or a BE/B Tech degree, with Mathematics and an exceptionally strong background in
Analysis and Abstract Algebra or a B Stat/B Math degree from the Indian Statistical Institute. Stipend Rs. 5000/- per month. (Offered at Bangalore).
- 2-year Master of Science (MS) in Quantitative Economics: 3-year Bachelor's degree in Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/
Physics or a B Stat degree from the Indian Statistical Institute or a BE/B Tech degree with knowledge of Economics and Mathematics at the undergraduate level. Stipend Rs. 5000/- per month (Offered at Kolkata & Delhi).
- 2-year Master of Science (MS) in Library and Information Science: 3-year Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Stipend Rs. 5000/- per month. (Offered at Bangalore).
- 2-year M Tech in Computer Science: (i) Master's degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/ Electronic Science/Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology or, (ii) Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or any other qualification considered equivalent (such as AMIE or, GRAD-IETE or, DOEACC 'B' Level). Stipend Rs. 8000/- per month. (Offered at Kolkata).
A candidate with a valid GATE scores above a threshold (to be decided by the Selection Committee) in his/her own subject
would be directly called for interview. However, such candidates are required to apply in the prescribed application form like
all other candidates.
- 2-year M Tech in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research: (i) Master's degree in Statistics or Master's degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics as major subjects or Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent or PG diploma in SQC & OR from the Indian Statistical Institute and (ii) Knowledge of Mathematics at graduate level and knowledge of Physics and Chemistry at Higher Secondary level. Stipend Rs. 8000/- per month. (Offered at Kolkata).
WE ARE COVERING THE ENTRANCE EXAMS OF THE FOLLOWING INSTITUTIONS
- ISI KOLKATA
- ISI NEW DELHI
- ISI CHENNAI
- ISI COIMBATORE
- ISI HYDERABAD
- ISI MUMBAI
- ISI PUNE
- ISI VADODORA
- ISI GIRIDIH
- ISI BANGALORE
We provide tuitions for ISI Entrance Exam for a broad spectrum of courses. These include, but are not limited to :
- ISI M.STAT ENTRANCE
- ISI M.MATH. ENTRANCE
- ISI M.TECH. ( Q.R.O.R. ) ENTRANCE
- ISI M.TECH. ( C.S. )
- ISI B.STAT. ENTRANCE
- ISI B.MATH. ENTRANCE
- ISI M.S. ( Q.E. ) ENTRANCE
- ISI M.S. ( Q.M.S. ) ENTRANCE
- ISI M.S. ( L.I.S. ) ENTRANCE
- ISI P.G. DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
- ISI P.G. DIPLOMA IN STATISTICAL METHODS AND DATA ANALYTICS
INTERVIEW SPECIAL GUIDENCE
- Special guidance for ISI COURSES
- Special notes
- Question discussion on the basis of our successful past student's discussion
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR SAMPLE VIDEOS
- Regular live classes are conducted by our prestigious faculty over Skype as they go over numerous concepts and problem-solving tricks.
- Special doubt-clearing classes are conducted regularly as the student progresses through the course.
- Mock tests are conducted on a weekly basis to track the progress of the student.
- A thorough analysis of the tests are conducted so that the student gets to work on weak points.
- Pre-recorded video lectures by our esteemed faculty are available for those who cannot attend regular classes.
- Lectures are custom tailored according to the course requirement, adhering strictly to the latest syllabus.
- Special doubt clearing classes are conducted regularly as the student progresses through the course.
- Offline live classes are held every day at our prestigious study centres, conducted by our esteemed faculty.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions one to one clearing is conducted.
- Video backups are provided for students who have missed the classes.
- Weekly mock tests are conducted to track the progress of the students.
- A complete analysis of the tests are conducted so that the student gets to work on the weak points.
All topic with analysis
Complete past year solution with explanation
mock papers with solution
More than 2600 pages +