STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY
If you want to crack ISI B.MATH. AND B.STAT. EXAMINATION, Then this STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY is the best for you! Joining the course in STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY can help you gain the finest experience, improve and harness your skills in various domains marketing. At the same time, you get to do it in a competitive context against thousands of participants where each one tries to build the most predictive path. STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY will show you the path to achieve your goal. Pushing your limit can result in better performance and smaller prediction errors. Being able to achieve high ranks consistently STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY can help you accelerate your career in ISI B.MATH. AND B.STAT. EXAMINATION.
In STUDY ALPHA ACADEMY we have highly qualified teachers and researchers have combed through several books and journals, having collected and processed all the information so that it becomes easily accessible to the student. The study material is prepared in a time tested fashion with the student kept in mind in such a fashion that the student can catch up on the various topics in the event of missed lectures. Besides the theory being extensively discussed, an enormous collection of problems has been added so that the student can learn to apply the concepts over a diverse spectrum of difficulty. All the problems have been worked out thoroughly so that in case the student gets stuck, we've got you covered !
ISI UG COURSES
The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) has two world class courses for Mathematics and Statistics: the B.Math. and B.Stat. courses. Besides the enormous amount of pride and confidence that comes on getting selected for any of the courses, a candidate goes through rigorous grooming and training, and at the end of the three-year long course, becomes a cut above the rest. Not only does the candidate get to work with stalwarts in the field of Mathematics and Statistics, but the student also gets the orientation and mentoring from the best, in order to be the best on a worldwide level. It is a well-known fact that many Fields Medallists visit the campus and conduct seminars, which the students of the Institute are encouraged to attend and interact.
Besides the academic prospects, a student may also get to apply for jobs with high remuneration from multinational companies as a mathematician or statistician.
3-year B Stat (Hons): Successful completion of 10+2 years of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent with Mathematics and
English. Stipend Rs. 3000/- per month. (Offered at Kolkata).
3-year B Math (Hons): Successful completion of 10+2 years of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent with Mathematics and
English. Stipend Rs. 3000/- per month. (Offered at Bangalore).
The entry into both the B.Math. and B.Stat. courses are governed by a tough entrance examination consisting of a two-round written examand an interview. This written examination is common for both the B.Math. and B.Stat. aspirant. The written part for both the streams areheld on the same day but usually, it's held in different exam centers: One allotted for B.Stat. and the other for B.Math., so a student cannot opt for both the streams simultaneously. However, there is a provision for changing streams before the final interview.
For now, let us take a look at the pattern for the written interview:
Round 1: MCQ
- There will be 30 questions of 4 marks each
- An unattempted question fetches 1 mark
- A wrong answer fetches 0 marks
- Time allotted: 2 hrs
There are no provisions for awarding negative marks.
- There will be 8 questions
- Attempt as many as possible
- Marking scheme to be decided by the Institute
- Partial marks will be awarded for partial answers
- Usually, even if the student is unable to arrive at the answer but the approach is correct, then partial marks are awarded
Interview Round :
Conceptual Questions will be asked pertaining to the syllabus
WE ARE COVERING THE ENTRANCE EXAMS OF THE FOLLOWING INSTITUTIONS
- ISI KOLKATA
- ISI NEW DELHI
- ISI CHENNAI
- ISI COIMBATORE
- ISI HYDERABAD
- ISI MUMBAI
- ISI PUNE
- ISI VADODORA
- ISI GIRIDIH
- ISI BANGALORE
INTERVIEW SPECIAL GUIDENCE
- Special guidance for ISI B.MATH. AND B.STAT. COURSES
- Special notes
- Question discussion on the basis of our successful past student's discussion
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR SAMPLE VIDEOS
- Regular live classes are conducted by our prestigious faculty over Skype as they go over numerous concepts and problem-solving tricks.
- Special doubt-clearing classes are conducted regularly as the student progresses through the course.
- Mock tests are conducted on a weekly basis to track the progress of the student.
- A thorough analysis of the tests are conducted so that the student gets to work on weak points.
- Pre-recorded video lectures by our esteemed faculty are available for those who cannot attend regular classes.
- Lectures are custom tailored according to the course requirement, adhering strictly to the latest syllabus.
- Special doubt clearing classes are conducted regularly as the student progresses through the course.
- Offline live classes are held every day at our prestigious study centres, conducted by our esteemed faculty.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions one to one clearing is conducted.
- Video backups are provided for students who have missed the classes.
- Weekly mock tests are conducted to track the progress of the students.
- A complete analysis of the tests are conducted so that the student gets to work on the weak points.
WANT TO KNOW HOW STUDENTS DID IN THE PAST?
Joining Study Alpha Academy not only helped me improve my fundamentals but also gave me the confidence and inspiration to face ISI B.STAT. I must especially thank Sourav Sir for all the support, without which I would have never obtained this score.
I am extremely grateful to the entire team of Study Alpha Academy. My reason for joining is I got very experienced and dedicated teacher and they helped me a lot. After joining my approach towards B.STAT has totally changed.I develop an interest which I earlier used to avoid. The experience of Study Alpha Academy is amazing.
- ADITYA KUMAR (ISI B.STAT)
I am extremely glad that I chose Study Alpha Academy. The faculties are highly knowledgeable and dedicated and never hesitate to explain a concept any number of times, till we are clear with it.
I really appreciate the conceptual way by which subjects are taught by Sourav Sir. Individual attention, Critical analysis of the syllabus test, study materials, assignment and mock test helped a lot to develop a deep understanding of the concepts and gave me a real picture of questions faces in the ISI B.MATH.
- ROHIT SHAW (ISI B.MATH)
WE ARE COVERING
ISI B.MATH. AND B.STAT. SYLLABUS :
The ISI B.Stat. and B.Math. entrance exam is governed by a deceptively small and nondescript syllabus consisting mainly of the topics covered at school in the 10 + 2 level. This consists of :
- Set Theory
- Interpretation of tables and charts
- Logical Reasoning
- Algebra: Number Theory, Permutation, Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Logarithms, Simultaneous linear equations, Inequalities, Solution of equations, Series, Complex Numbers
- Geometry: Euclidean Geometry, Coordinate Geometry - lines, circles, conic sections, polar coordinates; Locus of a point, 3D Geometry
- Trigonometry- Identities, Solution of Trigonometric Equations, Heights and Distances, Sine and Cosine Formulae for Triangles
- Calculus- Sequences, Functions, Limits, Continuity, Derivative, Maxima & Minima, Definite Integrals, Primitives, Methods of Integration, Evaluation of Areas and Volumes using Integration
All topic with analysis
Complete past year solution with explanation
mock papers with solution
More than 2600 pages +