DSE / JNU / MSE :
We not only provide tuition classes for DSE examination but also make students able to face their problems and solve themselves. After taking our training program our students can crack any of the economics entrance examination all over the India. Our notes are based on the syllabus of DSE and other universities as well.
Pattern of the paper (DSE Entrance Option A):
DSE entrance option A consists of 2 sections:
- Section 1: 20 multiple choice questions. Marking scheme: +1 for the correct answer, -1/3 for a wrong answer, 0 for unattempted question
- Section 2: 40 multiple choice questions. Marking scheme: +2 for the correct answer, -2/3 for a wrong answer, 0 for unattempted question
From 2014, even JNU SSS entrance exam has shifted to this pattern!
- How big is a batch? => 10 to 12 students per batch
- How long does a batch last? => we provide classes upto the exam
- What is the structure adopted for preparation? => as the exam is MCQ so we prepare our students in this maner
- Do they cover all the subjects: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Probability, Statistics, Econometrics, Game Theory, Mathematics and Logical Ability? => yes we do
- Does the preparation extend only to DSE? Are there different classes for ISI, JNU or IGIDR for instance? => yes we do